|Savor the Arts of Midcoast Maine
Mid May - Mid October 2013
The Savor the Arts of Maine’s Midcoast package combines lighthouse, museum and gallery tours, photos from local artists and dinner on the town with luxury accommodations at the Captain Lindsey House Inn.
Plan to spend three days at signature museums and three nights relaxing at the Lindsey House. Add in lighthouse and gallery tours, great restaurants, gifts from local photographers and a collection of offers valued at more than $250, and you’ve got one perfect package for exploring the arts in Maine’s Midcoast.
The Savor the Arts In-Season package includes:
- Three nights at the Captain Lindsey House Inn.
- A hearty and beautifully presented breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center and Olsen House, Maine Lighthouse Museum, Owl’s Head Transportation Museum, General Henry Knox Museum
- A self-guided itinerary and map of Knox County Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A self-guided tour of Rockland galleries and gallery map
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore Midcoast wineries
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of Rockland-Camden area restaurants
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local innkeepers/photographers.
- A special bag with a signature gift and a collection of value-packed offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $250 in savings.
All this starting at $650 per couple (plus ME tax) from Mid-June – Mid-October, 2013. The price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
This package also offers some optional choices offered to Lindsey House guests. These are not included in the package price but have been made available at an additional cost exclusively to our guests, just ask your innkeeper if you’re interested.
- Discounted tickets to Penobscot Marine Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Botanical Gardens
- Discounted tickets to Bay Chamber concerts
- Discounted massage and spa services at choice of local Day Spas
This package cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts and is subject to the inn's normal policies including our 14-day cancellation policy. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax rate will apply.